1. Humans lived alongside dinosaurs.
2. Mammals only evolved after dinosaurs died out.
3. Dinosaurs died out because mammals ate their eggs.
4. Dinosaurs were killed by an asteroid impact.
5. The death of the dinosaurs came because they were unsuccessful in evolutionary terms.
6. All dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago.
7. Dinosaurs were slow and lethargic creatures.
8. All large land reptiles from prehistoric times were dinosaurs.
9. Marine reptiles such as plesiosaurs and ichthyosaurs were dinosaurs.
10. Flying reptiles were dinosaurs.